Friday, October 17, 2008

x)

Random post
Hey all, thanks for the birthday presents, I you guys!
Okay, linghui, dabian wna me to blog, that's why im here. Hahah, maybe she miss my post. :P

Nothing much happened in school. Went to school early in the morning, then free preiod till school ends. School was kinda boring laa. All we did was talk, eat & sleep.
After school, went to find jelene for lunch. Missed the lunchtime performance laa! & then waited for the rest at the foyer till 2.30pm. Next was trainings! Spent almost 4long hours trainings. Plus all the 3 setters didnt come, except for me. So i was like 1 person doing 4 persons turns. Super tiring please. Legs super suan. Lucky there's jelene to help me massage.
Trainings ended at around 7 plus. Then mummy came to fetched me at thomson plaza.
Homed.






My one & only Volleyball Team
which i'll miss the most.
When we were in secondary one, most of us were in groups of 2s, 3s or maybe 4s.
A very disorganised team, rather scattered.

After we've been through thick and thin,
and of course enduring mr ong's torturous training.
spending time training vigoursly under the hot sun for long hours,
and getting scolded by mr ong umpteen times or rather being thrown by a ball when ever we made mistakes.
Think its like im always the one who gets hit by the ball, because when i first join the team, I was rather slack & lazy. Lazy to run for balls, & I didnt play my part as a setter. & my setting was like dno what when i started off joining the volleyball team.my team mates was always there to encourage me not to give up, jiayou.sometimes we would even get sunburn together as a team. hahah, right ?

Just then i realise,
those words of encouragement we have given each other to not give up.
till what we are today.A super bonded team. Once a team, Always a team.
Stupid la, Im missing them already ):













My camera photos, Enjoy.
Overdue photos.
































Tammy & my birthday


























Mummy bought for me a dress! Hahah, its the pimple cream on my fore head. & please dont laugh.





K laas, Gonna play my wii agains
Bye!

No comments: